Flying Start merges with the Crowning CALLEO Distribution Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to enlighten the educated lives in the Travel industry. Flying Start commenced a constructive and creative Galileo course to the would-be Entrepreneur in the Travel Industry. It is one of a distinctive GDS learning education programme designed to become travel industry personnel. This course instils the students with ample knowledge about travel fares and ticket bookings. We greatly focus and fortify the students to enter into the spirit of learning about Global Distribution System.
It is a strategic unit of InterGlobe Enterprises, which has its strong presence in many sectors like Aviation, Hospitality and Travel based services. Headquartered in Gurugram, InterGlobe group was founded in 1989 and has over 22,000 employees spread around the globe.
ITQ stands as a distinctive and official distributor of Travelport in 6 markets across Asia Pacific region including India and Sri Lanka. The company outspreads its services in nearly 400 cities and has 19 dedicated offices and 15 REPs. ITQ extends its services to nearly 36,000 agency terminals with two nationalised service centres and 16 training centres at par with the international standards.
Learning about GDS gives your multiple benefits and prepares you well for an ideal travel job.
• To understand the safety procedures in the Galileo system
• To get to access the Galileo system
• To know about the navigation options and tools within the viewpoint and focal point
• To learn about Galileo fare search, quote and status indicators
• To learn how to sell, amend and cancel flight reservations
• To understand the input requirements and optional booking file fields
• To add, amend and cancel passenger service information and booking file servicing requests
• To work with the Galileo Queuing System
• To learn how to deliver booking file itineraries in print, email and web formats
• To obtain a sign-on authority to use Galileo bypassing the course assessment.